Reach new audiences by partnering with one of our existing events. Events and festivals are a versatile, powerful and cost-effective way to communicate with new audiences while entertaining existing clients. Benefits range from advertising opportunities (on the big screen at film festivals, in program guides) to targeted reach (our events come with loyal, hard-to-reach niche audiences), from corporate hospitality (host your own screening or VIP room) to product demonstration... with the advantage of being associated with original, memorable events in Sydney and beyond.
Partnerships start at $1,000 and can be fully customized to suit your communication or corporate hospitality needs.
- Possible Worlds is our annual Festival of US & Canadian Cinema (Sydney & Canberra, 9th edition August 2014)
- Windows on Europe is our annual European Film Festival (Sydney & Canberra, next edition November 2014)
- Young at Heart is our annual Seniors Film Festival (Sydney, Western Sydney, regional NSW and interstate, 95% of audience is over 60, 10th edition March 2015)
- Young at Heart Culture Club is our monthly screening & social mixer for seniors (Sydney's Inner-West, 12 editions in 2014)
- Access All Areas is our annual film festival in which the experience is made fully accessible to people with a disability (Sydney, Western Sydney, regional NSW & interstate, 7th edition November 2014)